Training starts when you put down your deposit and we begin building your Mobile Game Theater. This is what you can expect from our team as we manage your training and act as your Mentors.
We include a comprehensive training manual to help you through every step of the business.
We train you right here at our North Carolina headquarters.
You’ll be the referee at actual Laser Tag parties, if you choose to accompany us.
First 60 – 90 days:
We get you started on your website with our web designer. The package includes site design and publishing and linking your website to the Reservation System. Your site will allow you to log in and make changes to content, pricing, photos and more. (Our web designer also includes six months of free text or still photo updates. After that, it will be 40 dollars per hour in real-time increments.) Our designer will use our template to set it up and will customize the content to drive local customers to you via Internet searches. You will need to provide the local content (list of cities, counties and competition) for the internet searches and buy your chosen domain name and hosting from GoDaddy.com. (Or company of your choice, provided they offer WordPress hosting.) When it is complete, you will provide us the website name, logo and phone number for the Mobile Game Theater wrap. We’ve had great luck with internet searches as a result of his content.
Google “Birthday Party Ideas Pinehurst”, “Mobile Game Theater Pinehurst ”,“Buy a Video Game Theater” or “Laser Tag Party in Pinehurst, NC” and you’ll see what he can do and what free listings can do.
We will set up your Facebook Fan Page, facebook-mediaTwitter, Pinterest and YouTube Accounts. We will provide you pictures and testimonials to use in the beginning until you have your own. We’ll share the 3 things most Facebook Business Pages do incorrectly.
We will give you a list of 40+ free internet listings from Merchant Circle to Yelp. We will provide you links to our listings and give you the content that we know works. We will also offer assistance with finding any free sites that will drive local sales to you in your area.
We will show you the best ways to find local events in the surrounding areas and how to get paid to be there.
We will train you on the best ways to find the organizations in your area, how to contact them and how to book parties before you receive your Laser Tag Trailer. We will set up an appointment booking system that will allow you to schedule your parties, bill clients and keep accurate records.
You will get a “How to Guide” for running the different kinds of events you will encounter
– Ticketed Festivals
– Birthday Parties
– Open play Festivals
– Church Events
– School Events – class rotation
– Fundraising Events – percentage back or split on ticket sales
We will set up your reservation system for you and then teach you about…
– Setting up booking options
– Linking your business bank account
– Keeping track of bookings
– Customizing the options with pictures and videos
– Managing discounts and special pricing
You will receive assistance with setting up your PayPal, Authorize.net or Square Account.
– Link to Reservation System
– Linking business bank account
– Customizing with your logo
– Putting in credit cards manually when necessary
– How to avoid paying any monthly fees
We will give you advice about the 3 kinds of insurance you will need.
We will provide you Email templates, Flyer Templates, Invitations and Business Card Templates that have worked for us.
– Where to order (Flyers are under 3 cents per ½ page 2-sided color glossy)
– Customize them with your name, logo and personality
We will share which national networking groups drive our business and help with local groups in your area.
You will receive help with what you need to do to prepare for your Laser Tag Trailer.
– Our recommended size truck to pull the rig
– Storing your Trailer
– Trailer Brakes – what kind to buy and what they should cost
– Items you will need for public events
– Signs you will need
– Buying flashing medallion necklaces and invitations
We will give you advice regarding promoting and setting up your open house.
When you take possession of your Laser Tag Trailer:
(Or before if you can travel to our location and use ours for training.)
– Hands on training/troubleshooting/driving
– If possible, arrange to do a ride along with us on a busy weekend before you buy
– Training on trouble shooting the functions of the trailer
– Help with the mechanics of operating your unit
– Hooking up
– Un-hooking at an event
– Scheduled maintenance
– Operating the generator
– Trickle charging the Battery
– Best practices when driving
– Cleaning and maintenance of the inside and outside of the trailer
– Running an Awesome Party or Event
– Making sure the kids are having a great time
– Kids rules for the inside of the trailer
– Trouble shooting systems
– Keeping control while still making it fun
– Making the Guest of Honor feel special
– Being a great Referee
Our goal is to set you up for success and make you feel comfortable running your own Laser Tag business.
We want you to hit the ground running and feel confident in your ability to promote, sell, manage and operate your new business.
Our final goal is for you to be so successful that you will recommend us to others and be ready for another trailer after your first eight months to a year.
If you recommend us to a third party and they become a member of our extended family, we pay a referral fee . If you would like to purchase a 2nd trailer, the cost will be less than you paid for your first rig.